The Surf Club Four Seasons
The Surf Club in Surfside is a twelve story building that is all new but actually has a history dating all the way back to 1929, back when it was originally unveiled as the Surfside Surf Club. This classic building is now being revamped, restored and reinvented as the new Surf Club, boasting three towers and 150 Surfside condos for sale inside as well as hotel suites. All of this is done with the unique artistic touch of renowned architect Richard Meier.
Residents of The Surf Club condo won't just be able to make use of resort style amenities; these will be provided by none other than the highly respected Four Seasons brand. Other amenities in and around the building include a full service spa, beach and oceanfront cabanas, a pair of swimming pools available exclusively to residents, two fitness facilities which are also resident exclusive and much more. The units of Surf Club condo have 1,200 to 8,000 square feet, many of which offer unobstructed vistas of South Florida's sunrise and sunset. Besides the Richard Meier touches, those who opt for one of the “Signature Penthouses” will actually be able to consult directly with Mr. Meier himself to determine how they would like to design and customize their residence.
Just north of The Surf Club is the village of Bal Harbour, home to the Bal Harbour Shops which is barely ten minutes away. You can enjoy shopping at a number of high end boutiques here or you can explore what lies further north like the city of Sunny Isles Beach and Aventura. Miami Beach is to the south or you can always stay close to your Surf Club home and sunbathe on the beach. Miami itself can be accessed via Kane Concourse/Broad Causeway to the northwest.
- Five-star resort style amenities provided by the Four Seasons will be available to residents and hotel guests
- Elegant beachfront / oceanfront cabana areas with boardwalk
- Full-service spa
- Gourmet specialty food products stores and boutique shopping
- Roof top decks
- Two swimming pools designated for residents only, set in a lush garden landscape
- Two fitness centers designated for residents only, fully equipped and bathed in natural light
- Access to a private 12,000 square foot health and wellness center with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, private training rooms and a dedicated yoga and Pilates studio, as well as a full-service luxurious spa with saunas, steam rooms, and treatment and relaxation rooms
- Ample, secure parking including self-park spaces, valet, and a limited number of private locked garage spaces
- Around-the-clock staff, including concierge, housekeeping, valet, private pet grooming, car washing service, and a discreet security team to insure residents safety and comfort
- Dedicated service elevators for staff and deliveries
- Each tower has its own entrance, driveway and elegant porte cochere