The Surf Club – Four Seasons South Tower
Anchored by the historic Surf Club Four Seasons Hotel, the private residences of The Surf Club Four Seasons elevate beachfront luxury living in Miami.
These contemporary buildings were designed by world-renowned architect Richard Meier in collaboration with Lee Mindel and were added to the development in 2017. Together, the North and South towers of The Surf Club Four Seasons breathe life into the Surfside coastline while offering complete privacy. Miami's best address? Without a doubt.
The Surf Club Four Seasons itself dates back to the 1920s. Originally known as The Surfside Surf Club, this historic property has been lovingly restored by experts and now features 77 rooms and an impressive array of amenities. These include swimming pools exclusive for resident use, a full-service spa, and waterfront cabanas where residents can enjoy Atlantic sunsets. The South and North towers flank this heart of The Surf Club Four Seasons, proving that the classic and the modern can coexist.
The private residences of The Surf Club Four Seasons has a total of 150 residences that blend indoor and outdoor living seamlessly. Floor-to-ceiling windows open up each residence to the magnificent views and cool breeze of the Atlantic Ocean. The 12-storey South Tower features both private residences and a smaller number of hotel residences to suit long-term and short-term real estate needs.
- Elegant boardwalk lined with waterfront cabanas
- Access to The Surf Club Four Season Hotel's amenities, including champagne bars, serenity lawns, quiet pool for adults, beachfront gardens, and outdoor heated pools
- Oceanfront spa and wellness center that offer a variety of treatments and massages as well as yoga sessions, meditation workshops, and aqua fitmat, a different kind of total body workout
- Luxury fitness center where residents can take wellness classes and private sessions
- Private white-sand beach
- Rooftop decks
- Parking: valet parking, self-park spaces, and locked garage spaces
- Concierge, staff, valet, and pet services available 24/7
- Gourmet specialty food stores and boutique shopping
- In-residence spa and gourmet dining service
- Grocery provisioning
- Private residential lobbies and porte cochere entrance for each tower
- Floor-to-ceiling glass walls for uninterrupted views of the Atlantic and Biscayne Bay
- Twenty-foot high ceilings and open living spaces
- Square footage ranging from 1,800 square feet to 7,800 square feet
- Materials, finishings, interior details, hardware, and color palettes chosen by Richard Meier
- Grand master suites with master baths and walk-in closets
- Chic bathrooms with freestanding sculptural bathtubs
- Chef's kitchens complete with top-of-the-line appliances, custom cabinetry, wine storage, and back-up power for cold storage
- Soundproof concrete walls
- Multi-zone climate control systems
- High-speed internet connectivity
- Private elevators and vestibules
- Some residences have balconies and terraces
- Laundry room
- Most of the residences at The Surf Club Four Seasons also have staff quarters with private baths and service entrance