The Bond on Brickell
The Bond Brickell is a highly anticipated project from Nichols, Brosch, Wurst and Wolf and is scheduled for completion in Summer 2015 in the Brickell area of Miami. The project will stand 44 stories tall and will have 323 residences with either one, two, three, penthouse or loft configurations.
The Bond was inspired by classic British elegance and understatement, while having luxury amenities and residence features, requisite of elite Miami real estate. This exclusive development has 5,000 square feet of retail space on the second floor and will also have 595 parking spaces. Details on interior finishes will soon be released, however in the tradition of luxury of other residences in this area there will likely be floor to ceiling windows and stunning views. The building amenities were inspired by the elegance and mystery of James Bond movies and include an outdoor fire pit, cabanas with private livings rooms and outdoor kitchens, canopied jacuzzi with resort style pool, state of the art fitness center and spa, kids area, club room with billiards, and a private owner’s lounge with daily refreshments.
The Bond is located in the Brickell district of downtown Miami. This is the financial district and one of the most pedestrian friendly areas of Miami with shopping, dining, and nightlife within walking distance of The Bond. The metro-rail is also convenient in Brickell which links commuters to downtown in roughly ten minutes. Mary Brickell Village is in walking distance and shortly Brickell CityCentre will be open with endless amusements for residents of Brickell. The Miami International Airport and South Beach are both under 15 minute drives and Coconut Grove and Coral Gables are under ten minutes. This area is considered the “Manhattan” of the South, and it is easy to see why.
- A Prestigious Tower with 44 floors and 328 residences
- Interior Design by Loguer
- Featuring the Terry O’Neill Photo Collection
- Private Art Collection including Sculptures by Tatiana Blanco
- High Speed Elevators
- Concierge Services with access to your world and beyond
- Elegant lobby with an Abbey Road Entrance and 20’ Bond Topiary
- Resident lounge with refreshments, newspapers and daily coffee in lobby
- Assigned self parking and complimentary valet
- Resort style landscaping at pool area
- Zero edge lap pool with relaxation areas featuring outdoor music
- Spectacular waterfall on pool area to create soothing sound and spectacular view complimenting the cityscape of Miami and the blue waters of Biscayne Bay.
- Indoor/Outdoor soaking tub for the ultimate privacy and experience
- Super-cabanas and outdoor fireplace
- The Parliament including cinema screening with 3D surround sound and digital projection tech
- Executive Business Center
- Children’s room
- State of the Art health and wellness fitness center including Life Fitness equipment
- Smart building technology and ultra efficient windows
- Total property WiFi broadcast for common area enjoyment, AirPlay Library in The Parliament Lounge with Pandora, Spotify and shared playlists
- Actual Museum Quality British Red Phone Booth
- Security and 24-hour fob access to all private areas
- Climate efficient windows
- Curated floorplans for comfort and lifestyle
- Residences delivered decorator ready for your style
- Floor-to-ceiling glass Windows in most residences.
- Spectacular foyers in select residences
- Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railing accessible from most rooms
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors to the terrace.
- Smooth finish ceilings that are nine feet high in residences and 12 feet in penthouses
- Advanced central air conditioning and heating for perfect climate control
- Spacious walk-in closets with double door entry in select residences
- Pre-wired for next generation communications, television and telephones.
- Concealed built in Bosch microwave with convection oven
- Bosch Stainless dishwasher with integrated design to cabinetry
- Bosch built in contemporary oven
- Built in Bosch variable speed range hood
- Touch control glass cook top by Bosch for the perfect temperature control for the chef in you.
- Bosch built in stainless steel refrigerator
- Sleek under mounted zero edge sink in stainless steel
- European styled cabinetry
- Silestone countertops with full backsplashes
- Lifestyle kitchen design that opens to living and dining rooms for entertaining.
- Breakfast bar
- Premium European styled cabinetry with Silestone vanity tops and full size mirrors
- Double sink vanity tops in select residences
- Frameless glass enclosures in master baths of select residences
- Luxury porcelain flooring, base and walls in wet areas
- Designer faucets by Porcelanosa
- Powder room in select residences