St. Regis Bal Harbour North Tower
Unparalleled luxury oceanfront living is offered at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort's private residences.
Unparalleled luxury oceanfront living is offered at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort's private residences. Located in Surfside, Miami's best small beach town, St. Regis Bal Harbour has three luxury condo towers located right across Bal Harbour Shops, minutes away from the legendary nightlife of South Beach, and steps away from the pristine Sunny Isles Beach.
Access to luxury shopping, dining, and entertainment is effortless in this place, one of Miami's best addresses. As one of Miami's most acclaimed hotel-condos, St. Regis Bal Harbour offers an incredible array of on-site amenities. There are multiple luxury dining options on site, a fantastic and serene spa, a state-of-the-art health club, and private beachfront reserved for guests and residents.
St. Regis Bal Harbour's North Tower was designed by critically acclaimed architect Sieger Suaraz in collaboration with interior designer Yabu Pushelberg. Both experts are members of the Interior Design magazine's Hall of Fame. More prestigious is the St. Regis brand itself, a global name known for white-glove service and high-end living.
The residences at St. Regis Bal Harbour's North Tower come in two, three, four, to five-bedroom configurations, with unit sizes ranging from 1,599 to 3,524 square feet. Residents are outfitted with top-of-the-line appliances and feature seamless ocean-to-bay floor plans so residents can enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean whenever. The most private of St. Regis Bal Harbour's residences have their own elevator foyers.
- Package reception
- Porte cochere entry that leads to designer lobby and common areas by Yabu Pushelberg
- Heated swimming pools by the oceanfront
- Health center with modern equipment and energizing ocean views
- Concierge staff
- 24-hour security services
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services and facilities
- Pet services
- Exclusive Bal Harbour Shops bag pick-up service
- Childcare services
- On-site dining options: Atlantikos, La Gourmandise, The St. Regis Bar & Wine Vault
- Remede Spa
- Jogging and bicycling trails
- 1,000-foot private beachfront exclusive to St. Regis Bal Harbour guests and residents
- Butler service
- Valet parking
- Unobstructed, panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean
- 11-foot deep balconies for high-rise outdoor living spaces
- Tinted and tempered glasses
- Walk-in closets
- Whirlpool tubs with marble flooring on wet areas
- Luxury appliances and fittings
- High-efficiency air conditioning and heating
- Bright and open floor-plans
- Enclosed glass showers
- Luxury bathrooms with granite vanities, designer faucets, and porcelain sinks
- Private elevator foyers in select residences
- Ready for cable, phone, and computer installations