Ocean Seven (formerly known as 95th on the Ocean) in the town of Surfside is a project by Property Markets Group consisting of a seven story building with a mere seven Surfside condos for sale. These condominium residences are however closer to townhomes that each have four bedrooms and a minimum of 4,012 square feet of living area. Each of these residences enjoys a location just a few feet from the town beaches to the east as well as the neighboring village of Bal Harbour.
Every one of the Ocean Seven homes for sale has a private yard and you'll also get to enjoy vistas from the expansive terraces. Thanks to the location residents also have direct access to the aforementioned beaches. The glass elevators found within make it easy to get to your Ocean Seven residence and you'll also discover features like summer kitchens and a wet bars on the private rooftop terrace. “Smart Home” technology also ensures that you can control many functions within your Ocean Seven home at just the touch of a button.
Within Bal Harbour is the Bal Harbour Shops, an open air mall that you could potentially walk to from Ocean Seven if you wanted to. Miami Beach is south while Sunny Isles Beach is to the north. You'll find hotspots like Ocean Drive and Lincoln in the former and even more beachfront in the latter. A little further north is the city of Aventura while Miami is only a few minutes west of Ocean Seven across the water.
- Expansive terrace areas and private yards for each residence
- Award-winning architectural design
- Private landscaped gated entry with dramatic exterior lighting
- Direct access to the beach
- Private two car enclosed garage leading to entry foyers
- Individual glass elevators in each residence
- Rooftop pool on private terrace
- Summer kitchen and wet bar on your own private rooftop terrace
- Wired for automated "Smart Home" technology