Midblock is in the central core of Midtown Miami, Miami's neighbohood where high design crosses a dynamic city culture. Fascinating spaces and cantilevered dividers give Midblock an unmistakable profile that adjusts the progress between the encompassing skyscraper living arrangements and low-ascent retail. The glass rotunda, a local reference point, sits on a recessed person on foot base that makes a close association with the activity and retail that is going on in the city.
Midblock in Midtown Miami is an intriguing choice of lofts, townhomes and tower units which are planned with all the way open spaces, floor-to-roof glass, extraordinary formats and incredible Midtown sees. It's the ideal city blend. Lofts run in size from 1,200 to 2,600 square feet, townhomes are 1,350 to 1,555 square feet and the pinnacle living arrangements are 800 to 1,800 square feet. Loads of room, bunches of light, heaps of vitality. Invigorating perspectives on the Midtown cityscape feature Midblock's living arrangements, where you are not high above it, yet personally near everything.
Since you know, a city is about its lanes. Midblock's retail incorporates cafés, bistros, a bank, New York-style shop, cleaners, all that you would expect in an incredible city neighborhood. What's more, this is extremely the city - not a shopping center, not a strip focus, however an alive, vigorous city where individuals stroll to the store, stroll to get the paper, stroll to supper, stroll to see their companions. In a spot once characterized by heavily congested traffic, won't it be pleasant to desert the vehicles?
A person on foot arcade, from Midtown Blvd to Market Street, is a blend of green-markets, road fairs and people viewing. is a genuine city, with an incredible family relationship among friendship and protection.
- 24-Hour Concierge
- 24-hour security
- Chic modern lobby
- Covered gated parking
- Ground level retail and restaurants
- Key card access controlled elevators
- Private storage facilities
- Pet-friendly environment
- Rooftop gathering areas
- Rooftop swimming pool with sweeping city views
- State of the Art Fitness Center with onsite training and group exercise classes
- Stunning architecture by world-renowned Architect John R. Nichols
- Floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant glass windows
- Full sized washer/dryer in unit
- Italian style kitchens featuring upgraded stainless steel energy efficient appliances, custom wood cabinetry and stone counter tops
- Large walk-in closets
- Master baths with ceramic tile flooring and modern fixtures
- Modern layouts including live/work and townhouses units
- Pre-wired for electric, cable, high-speed Internet
- Spacious private terraces
- Ten-foot high exposed concrete ceilings