The 22 story MEi Miami Beach is considered one of the aesthetically pleasing condominiums found on Collins Avenue, with a name that's actually Mandarin for beauty and femininity. It has 135 units available with one, two or three bedrooms overlooking the Atlantic Ocean to the east. The building itself is located right next to the beach.
The strong focus on design is evident throughout MEi Miami Beach and it also has amenities like a swimming pool, beach club, clubhouse, business center and concierge services at all hours of the day. The Miami Beach condos for sale within the building use “Smart Building” technology and they have plenty of modern features like granite countertops, wraparound balconies, and various fixtures by Kohler.
The MEi condo is just steps away from the beach but Collins Avenue is packed with a number of places you can visit. Because the building is within Miami Beach there is a wealth of notable sights nearby which include Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road, both found south of MEi. The waterfront Lola Restaurant and Grill, 53rd Street Park, golf courses, all of these are near MEi. If you explore further north of MEi beyond Miami Beach you'll also find the village of Bal Harbour and Sunny Isles Beach.
- Private lobby
- Business center
- Beautifully landscaped oceanfront pool deck
- Multifunction entertainment area
- Private cabanas
- Beach club
- Computerized high speed elevators
- Smart Building technology
- Tea lounge
- 4,000 sq. foot Asian spa and fitness facility
- 135 Residential units
- One to three bedroom choices
- Wraparound and oversized balconies
- Cutting edge technology for managing all home appliances
- Tempered glass counters
- Full-size stainless steel kitchen appliances
- River and rock marble bathroom flooring
- Kohler brand & Performance Shower