Famed architect Carlos Ott conceived Jade Ocean on the white sand shores of Sunny Isles Beach. This 51 story luxury development contains 256 residences in one to five bedroom configurations, ranging in size from 858 square feet to 3,500 square feet. It was completed in 2009 and is one of the most prestigious addresses in Sunny Isles Beach.
Jade Ocean residences offer views of the Atlantic Ocean, intracoastal and city views through floor to ceiling glass windows. It also has wide open terraces and most of the rooms in the residence have incredible views. Kitchens are top of the line containing Miele and SubZero stainless appliances and imported cabinetry, and you will find imported and top of the line finishes in every element of the interior design of these homes in the sky. Residences are pre-wired and contain automated lighting and dimming in areas. Building features are no less luxurious and include 24 hour concierge from Quintessentially global concierge, sunrise and sunset pools, private beach club with cage and cabanas, events space, spa and fitness center, and cutting edge technogym with digital personal training.
Jade Ocean represents the most elite amenities and finishes and is located in one of the most sought after addresses in South Florida. Sunny Isles has casual and gourmet dining and a variety of boutiques. Bal Harbour is just to the South of Sunny Isles and is the elite shopping destination south of Worth Avenue in Palm Beach. The Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports are under 30 minutes drive and the executive airports are under 20 minutes drive. The beaches in Sunny Isles are largely untouched and there are many marinas nearby for yachting and award winning golf courses that make South Florida famous.
- Technogym, the cutting edge in personal physical training with digital technology, high-tech machines and private access to television and radio
- A spa with lounge area, massage and treatment rooms, sauna and steam rooms
- Front desk with 24 hour concierge, security services, and mail facilities
- A 24 hour business center with private offices and conference rooms
- Media and community rooms with views of the ocean and the Jade Beach's pool deck
- Personal resident air conditioned storage facilities
- Personal identity fingerprint access in elevators
- Infinity-edge boat shaped sunrise pool overlooking the ocean
- Sunset pool with views of the intracoastal and city, for 24 hour enjoyment
- Private beach club with cafe and cabanas, children's splash deck with interactive water features
- Oceanfront pool deck with spacious hot tub, pool services, pool bar, and children's play room
- A state-of-the-art health club with aerobics, cardio and weights
- Smart Home technology including wireless touch screen monitor and multi media computer for interactive communication
- Floor-to-ceiling glass and generous terraces offering panoramic views
- Snaidero wood and glass kitchen cabinets with granite countertops and stainless steel backsplashes
- Miele & Sub-Zero stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Top-of-line European designer fixtures and faucets in bathrooms
- Infinity-edge whirlpools and separate shower with body sprays in master bath
- Walk-in closets
- Washer and dryer
- Personal resident storage facilities with air conditioning