Icon, or Icon South Beach by Sieger-Suarez Architectural Partnership and the Related Group is found within one of Miami Beach's most acclaimed hotspots. It's made up of forty stories featuring stylish Miami Beach condos for sale as well as heavy interior design influences by Philippe Starck. Of all the condominiums it's considered among the top tier if you're looking for the absolute best.
The Icon condo captures Miami Beach living and manages to complement the experience with a host of extra amenities. There is a swimming pool, a gym with machines to stretch every muscle group, a convenient conference room, billiards, a cafe overlooking Biscayne Bay, Icon has it all. The 289 units of Icon come with features like stainless steel appliances, fixtures by Philippe Starck, granite and marble countertops and of course balconies with views of the water and the cityscape.
Icon's home in the South Beach means residents can visit Ocean Drive as well as South Pointe Park or Lummus Park which are to the south and east, respectively. The building is right by the MacArthur Causeway which provides easy access to Miami.
- 24-Hour security
- Parking garage
- Concierge services
- Conference room
- Heated lap and infinity edge pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Billards Room
- Common areas designed by Philippe Starck
- One to three bedroom floor plans
- Nine foot ceilings
- Semi-private elevator access to each unit
- High-speed internet connection
- Tinted, tempered glass up to hurricane code
- Ocean or bay views
- Washer & dryer
- European Cabinetry in kitchen
- Marble and granite kitchen countertops
- Miele Appliances
- Sub-Zero built in refrigerator
- Philippe Starck fixtures in bathrooms
- Whirlpool tub in master bath