Fisher Island's Harborview is found near the western side of the private island and consists of four buildings each nine stories tall, all overlooking the waterfront or the island's various sights. The Fisher Island condos for sale within these buildings are each 2,744 square feet.
In addition to its privacy and views, Harborview residents can make use of a swimming pool, assigned parking spaces for each residence and always being close to the island's municipal town center. The residences each have three bedrooms have a host of contemporary features like gourmet kitchens, expansive terraces, vaulted ceilings and jacuzzi, to name a few.
Fisher Island is essentially an autonomous community with its own fire department, school, shopping, golfing, a beach club, marina and much more. If you decide to explore beyond the island you'll only need to use the ferry to get on and off. The barrier island of Miami Beach and Downtown Miami are largely equidistant once you've been dropped off so it's all a matter of what you need to get done or are in the mood to do.
- The Fisher Island Hotel & Resort
- The Spa Internazionale
- The Marina & Yachting Center
- Tennis Center with eighteen lighted Har-Tru clay, grass and hard courts.
- Nine-hole championship golf course
- Eight exquisite fine dining and casual restaurants.
- Gourmet market
- Pristine beaches over a mile and a half long.
- The Fisher Island Day School
- An on-island fire & emergency station and post office.
- Car ferry, seaplane, yacht and helicopter access 24 hours a day.
- Three bedroom residences
- 2,744 square feet of living area
- Three and half bathrooms per residence
- Vaulted penthouse ceilings
- Jacuzzi penthouse deck
- Two assigned parking spaces
- Two assigned golf cart spaces
- Gourmet kitchens
- Natural wood and marble floors and finishes throughout