Grove at Grand Bay
The Grove at Grand Bay in Coconut Grove is a project by Bjarke Ingels Group in collaboration with Nichols Broch and Associates consisting of a pair of twenty story buildings overlooking the waters of Biscayne Bay featuring a unique spiral design where the buildings appear to become increasingly wider. The towers feature 59 and 37 Coconut Grove condos for sale that sit on a site spanning three acres full of private alcoves and scenic pathways.
The amenities of Grove at Grand Bay condo include a children's playground, rooftop pool terrace, a fitness facility with personal trainers on hand plus various services offered which include an on-site chef, dog walking, a private butler and much more. Each of the Grove at Grand Bay units have at least a twelve foot ceiling and a private elvator. You'll also come across other residential features like summer kitchens, standard kitchens with modern appliances and even a maid's quarters if you opt for a penthouse or a corner residence.
There a lot of places to explore in classic Coconut Grove such as the shopping and dining of CocoWalk to the gorgeous gardens and the classic villa of the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. You'll also find the city of Coral Gables nearby, recognized for its own classically tinged ambiance as well as places like Fairchild Tropical Gardens, the historic Biltmore Hotel and the shopping of Miracle Mile.
- Private butler services
- Onsite chef
- State-of-the-art gym
- 2-Car air-conditioned garage on all penthouse and corner residences
- Maid’s quarters and bath on all penthouse and corner residences
- 2 Parking spaces with in the garage for the rest of the residences
- Every residence has a private elevator
- Second floor is the first residential level with views of 50 feet plus above sea level
- All unit ceiling height – 12 ft ceiling clear
- All unit terrace depth – 12 ft deep for the east facing terraces
- The residence main kitchen features gas stove for cooking
- Summer kitchens on all residence terraces feature electric range cooking
- Separate service elevators from the residential elevators
- Raymond Jungles and Bjarke Ingels Group