The 45 story Green Diamond is one of two Miami Beach condos for sale located on Collins Avenue within what's called “Millionaire's Row”. It's easily noticeable by the beacons located at the top of the building, this one illuminating in an appropriately blue hue at night. Besides its unique design, the Green Diamond condo is also located on more than 470 feet of beachfront.
A major feature of Green Diamond is its direct access to the beach but you're also going to come across many other great amenities like a pair of tennis courts, billiards, a health and fitness center, the beach club, spa, media room and much more. The units of Green Diamond are available with one, two or three bedrooms offering views of the Atlantic Ocean plus features like nine foot ceilings, European cabinetry marble bathrooms. You'll have a total of eight floor plans to choose from.
Walk to the beach near Green Diamond or explore everything else there is to see and do on Collins Avenue, just one of several popular roadways in Miami Beach which also include Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive. Shop, dine, party, check out the Art Deco style, sunbathe, nearly anything you can think of can be done near your Green Diamond home. The Bal Harbour Shops and Sunny Isles Beach are both to the north of Green Diamond.
Robert M. Swedroe
- Double whirlpools
- 16,000 square foot clubhouse
- Steam rooms and separate saunas for men and women
- Entertainment and billiard center
- Illuminated tennis courts
- State-of-the-art fitness facility
- Separate oceanfront pools for children and adults
- Cabanas throughout the 500 feet of beach area
- Stunning two story lobby
- Eight floor plans
- One to three bedroom choices
- Ten foot ceilings in higher end units
- Nine foot ceilings in lower end units
- European kitchen cabinetry
- Deluxe marble bathrooms
- Luxury Jacuzzi tubs