Faena House in Miami Beach was the first element of the Faena District, a one-of-a-kind waterfront neighborhood that has emerged in the area where the iconic Saxony Hotel once stood.
Completed in 2015, Faena House was designed by Foster and Partners, and boasts 47 units of ultra-luxurious residences, including three penthouses of unparalleled opulence. The building has 18 stories, and with the exception of the penthouse, has only four residential units in every story for the ultimate privacy and exclusivity.
In 2015, Faena House set a record for the highest residential sale in Miami with the purchase of its 12,516 square foot penthouse for $60 million.
The condos in Faena House range from 1,307 square feet to 8,273 square feet, with one to five bedrooms. Each one comes with an alero, or a wraparound terrace, that provides spectacular panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, and captures the luxury of high rise indoor-outdoor living. The aleros are four to 37 feet deep and are finished with Venetian terrazzo flooring, as well as frameless, hurricane-proof glass.
The condos feature floor to ceiling glass walls that open to the terrace to create a continuous flow from the inside to the outside. Each one is equipped with smart home technology, marble flooring, custom kitchens and bathrooms, and top-of-the-line appointments, including Miele appliances and Dornbracht bathroom fixtures.
Faena House is fronted by the widest stretch of sand in the entire Miami Beach. Residents enjoy the pampering of an attended beach club, as well as the exclusive use of the building’s outstanding amenities.
Faena House residents get free access to the facilities and attractions in Faena District, including Faena Hotel Miami Beach, Faena Park, Faena Arts Center, Faena Gardens and more.
In addition, Faena House puts residents less than 15 minutes from the vibrant attractions of Downtown Miami, South Beach, and the rest of Miami Beach.
About Faena District
Faena District is a project of Argentine developer Alan Faena, who envisioned the revival of the prestigious Saxony Hotel address. Today, the Saxony Hotel has been reborn into the Faena Hotel Miami Beach, a five-star 179-room luxury hotel that has been reaping recognitions and accolades as one of the best hotels in the world.
Faena District is living up to its vision as a premier cultural destination in Miami. In addition to Faena House and Faena Hotel, the district also offers unparalleled experiences through its state of the art venues.
Faena Forum is a one-of-a-kind cultural venue featuring the groundbreaking architectural design of Rem Koolhaus and the OMA Team. Featuring two exhibit halls, a rose marble amphitheater, and five meeting rooms, the venue has been host to prestigious art, entertainment, and business events.
Faena Bazaar is housed in the former Atlantic Hotel, which was given a completely new identity by Rem Koolhaus and the OMA Team. More than just retail space, Faena Bazaar also features an art gallery with rotating exhibits, a flexible event space, and office space.
Faena Park is a freestanding garage that’s more than just a parking building. Featuring cutting edge architecture, it includes retail space on the ground floor and a penthouse event venue with views of the ocean.
- Landscaped pools for adults and kids
- Full-service spa
- Fitness center with TechnoGym equipment
- Attended residential beach club with cabanas
- Lounge and Children’s Playroom
- Valet and garage parking
- Multilingual security
- 5-Star concierge services
- Full access to Faena Hotel with underground service corridor to the hotel
- Full access to Faena Park (freestanding garage), Faena Gardens, Faena Arts Center, and other Faena District facilities
- Stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway
- A signature alero or wraparound terrace in every unit with depths of 4 to 37 feet and White Venetian terrazzo flooring
- 10 feet 6 inches high ceilings
- Sliding glass openings to the terrace
- Smart building technology
- Private or semi-private elevator foyers
- Service entrance for 2 to 5 bedroom condos
- Optional staff quarters
- Teak entry doors
- Entry foyers with stone flooring
- Custom designed chef’s kitchens
- Polished Thassos marble countertops
- Custom cabinetry
- Miele appliances
- Radiated heated flooring in the master suites
- Custom designed bathrooms
- Dornbracht bathroom fixtures
- Bespoke vanity
- Duo oval bath
Price Range: $2.5 million to $34 million
Rental price range: $12,000 to $82,500
Total units: 47
Average sold price: $4,225,000
Average listing price: $11,055,714
Average rental price: $30,772