Miami Beach's Faena House is a venture by developer Alan Faena from Argentina and Foster + Partners. It features 47 Miami Beach condos for sale that are described as being “ultra luxury” available in four individual floor plans. Each of the residences within Faena House has an “alero”, the term used to describe the wraparound terraces you'll come across regardless of which unit you ultimately settle on.
The amenities of Faena House range from a state-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the Atlantic Ocean to a beach club open only to those who actually live in the Faena House condo. Children can spend time in the play room and there is also an assortment of spaces that function as common areas where you can unwind a bit and socialize with your Faena House neighbors.
The proximity to the beach is one of Faena House's highlights but since it's on Collins Avenue it's also very easy to explore the rest of Miami Beach. Visit 36th Street Park to the north or enjoy great dining experiences in Lincoln Road. Have a drink on Ocean Drive and then sunbathe on the beach right across from the famous roadway. For more great shopping near Faena House visit the village of Bal Harbour to the north.
Foster and Partners
- 24-Hour doorman, valet and five-star concierge services
- 24-Hour security surveillance
- Secure private underground parking with valet service
- In-house spa with separate men's and women's residence sauna and steam room, dressing rooms, showers and bathrooms
- In-house fitness center with direct ocean views, timber flooring, and best-in-class fitness equipment by TechnoGym
- In-house children's playroom
- Attended private residential beach club (with cabana service)
- Landscaped Pool and Children's pool
- Outdoor spaces landscaped to provide delightful common areas as well as more intimate spaces.
- Additional charges and restrictions may apply
Wraparound wide terraces