Eden House in Miami Beach is a sixteen story building located west of Indian Creek Drive. The location provides views of the waters of Biscayne Bay in addition to Allison Island, La Gorce Island and the small community of North Bay Village. The building itself features a curved design that captures the modernism of the barrier island that the building calls home.
The Eden House condo living experience is complemented by a number of amenities which include barbecue and picnic areas, a resort-style swimming pool, meditation gardens, fitness trails, an entertainment center and library plus much more. The residences of Eden House have one, two or three bedrooms with 620 to 1,880 square feet of living area. Glass railed terraces, oversized walk-in closets and floor to ceiling windows are some of the residential features you'll find.
The beach is less than fifteen minutes east of the Eden House condominium and there are other interesting places nearby like golf and country clubs, Allison Park, North Shore Park, the popular Fontainebleau, South Beach, Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive. The village of Bal Harbour is north of Eden House while the city of Miami is only a few minutes away to the west across Biscayne Bay.
- Resort-style pool with poolside towel service
- BBQ and picnic area
- Hammocks and outdoor lounge beds
- High tech salon and spa
- Fitness center
- Trails and meditation areas
- Three-story mezzanine lobby with cozy fireplace
- Entertainment center & classic library
- Covered secure parking garage under 24-hr surveillance
- 24-Hr valet and assigned parking
- 24-Hr security
- On-site concierge specialist for fine dining, entertainment, and excursions
- Wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Deep terraces with glass railings
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Oversized walk-in closets
- Private Beach Club Membership at Eden Roc resort and spa available