The Echo Brickell in the area of the same name is a 57 story “boutique” building featuring a curved design courtesy of architect Carlos Ott. It's actually one of two buildings bearing the Echo name, the other located in Aventura. At 635 feet, it's one of the taller buildings in the city of Miami. You'll find a number of modern features which begin with the robotic parking system and a full floor swimming pool overlooking Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami.
There are 180 Brickell condos for sale within Echo, most of which are move-in ready. Ten, twelve and fourteen foot ceilings are some of the residential features along with fluid layouts and four foot hallways. Echo Brickell's bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens are also described as the largest of any building of its kind. Considering the penthouses are over 7,000 square feet, Echo's claims may be true.
The Brickell area has a lot of sights to explore that are near Echo Brickell like the Four Seasons Hotel and Mary Brickell Village. Alice Wainwright Park intersects Brickell Avenue and Rickenbacker Causeway which leads to Virginia Key and Key Biscayne, two islands with beaches and parks. Head north to visit Downtown Miami or northeast across Biscayne Bay and the barrier island of Miami Beach is there for you to enjoy.
- Conceptual Design by Carlos Ott
- Concept interior design by yoo Studio
- Vanishing-edge pool and deck with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Downtown Miami and South Beach
- State-of-the-Art 4,000 square foot fitness center and spa overlooking pool, Biscayne Bay, and Downtown Miami
- Resort-style poolside food and beverage services
- Four hot tubs with bathing deck overlooking the spectacular Brickell skyline
- Semi-private elevators with biometrics technology.
- Exceptional concierge services
- World-class health club and spa
- Custom interiors inspired by Carlos Ott
- Delivered furniture ready
- Residences feature panoramic water and city views
- Minimum ten (10) foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Apple-based home technology
- Side-by-side paneled SubZero/Wolf appliances
- Oversized gas stoves and custom hood
- SubZero Dual Temperature Wine Storage
- Built-in coffee and espresso machine
- Oversized soaking tub
- Semi-private elevator lobby
- AppleR home technology included in all residences
- Eight (8) foot deep terraces with summer kitchens & outdoor barbeque area
- Ten (10) to twelve (12) foor ceilings clear with floor to ceiling windows