Bellini at Williams Island
Bellini is one of the latest buildings to join the collection of Aventura condos for sale found on upscale Williams Island, a project by the firm of Cohen-Freeman-Encinosa and Martin Z. Margulies. Because it occupies the last parcel of residential space, Bellini may be the last of the great Williams Island condos but you can rest assured knowing that you will enjoy an incredible living experience in this 24 story building.
In contrast to neighboring buildings, Bellini is comprised entirely of three and four bedroom units available with 2,235 to 4,600 square feet of living area. Furthermore, each of these units is considered a corner unit and has its own private elevator access. You'll also find residential features like wraparound balconies, ten and twelve foot ceilings and European kitchen cabinetry.
Bellini's Williams Island home essentially translates into a smorgasbord of various things you can see and do. Go sailing from the island marina within the Williams Island Club which also features a cafe and pool bar, play some tennis, ease your tense muscles with a massage at the spa, the opportunities are virtually infinite. The popular Aventura Mall is also moments from Bellini.
- Landscaped sundeck with resort-style pool and spa
- Fitness center with Men's and Women's locker rooms and saunas
- Media room for private screenings, plus a kids game room and lounge
- Steps away from the 106-berth Williams Island Marina and Williams Island Club featuring a spectacular health spa, swimming pool, 16-court tennis complex & dining
- Access to Williams Island Marina
- 24-Story tower offering only 70 exclusive residences, a maximum of 4 per floor
- Elegant entrance with porte-cochere and 24-hour valet parking
- Richly appointed lobby with 24-hour front desk staff and concierge
- Round-the-clock private security and computerized access systems
- A private elevator entry to your residence
- Three large bedrooms and 10-foot ceilings throughout
- Corner units with 2,300-2,700 square feet of space and panoramic exposures
- Wraparound, glass-railed balconies with unobstructed water views
- Top-of-the-line interior appointments, fixtures and appliances such as Sub-Zero and Poggenpohl