500 Brickell East Tower
Near the northeastern side of the Brickell area is 500 Brickell East, one of two buildings directly on the famous thoroughfare. A project by the acclaimed firms of The Related Group and Arquitectonica, its height of 42 stories provides great views and lots of features you can enjoy which include more than 20,000 square feet of retail space on the ground floor plus the many sights in the Brickell area.
Besides the retail, the 500 Brickell East building has a quartet of high speed elevators plus a swimming that you'll find at the very top on the building's 42nd floor. Check out the eleventh floor to find a spa, fitness center plus billiards and other activities. The 633 Brickell condos for sale of 500 Brickell East have one, two or three bedrooms and include technology such as IRIS panels that allow you to request several services with just a touch of a button.
To the northeast of 500 Brickell East is the Miami River Walk and to the northwest is a Metromover Station that allows you to visit several areas without having to remove your car from the building's garage. The downtown area of Miami is across the water to the north of 500 Brickell East which is home to Bayfront Park, the Bayside Marketplace, the American Airlines Arena and much more. Miami Beach is about fifteen minutes away from 500 Brickell East to the northeast across Biscayne Bay.
- 24-Hour security
- Valet and covered parking
- Two pools and spa
- Club house
- Media and business center
- High-tech trash chute sorters that allow residents to send down their recyclables and waste
- Sliding glass doors and windows
- Energy efficient air conditioning and heating system
- Spacious living room with adjacent terrace
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Balconies featuring fantastic views with glass rails
- Secure elevators to be accessed by resident key-fobs or access cards
- Top-of-the-line full-size stackable washer & dryer
- Designer carpet in living and sleeping areas
- Premium Italian cabinetry with contemporary stainless steel door handles and drawer pulls
- Imported Granite and/or Quartz countertops
- Stainless steel and/or matching panel appliances.
- Side-by-side, frost free refrigerator/freezer
- Built in microwave featuring patented Circulate Cooking system and a recessed turntable
- Ceramic glass cook-top featuring dual size electric heating ribbon elements and frameless design
- Large, self-cleaning oven
- Extra large dishwasher featuring a sound package for silent operation
- Imported tile floors
- Modern stainless steel double sink with under-mount installation