The DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay (or simply The Grand) is a 42 story luxury building located on Miami's Bayshore Drive within the Midtown Arts district right next to Biscayne Bay like its full name suggests. As one of the hotel-condos in the area, it's one of the best buildings in the “Magic City” to call your temporary or permanent home.
As you would probably expect from a building boasting the Hilton brand in its name, The Grand condo is packed with a number of high end amenities and features. These include an Olympic size swimming pool, Primo's restaurant and lounge, a beauty salon and barber shop, yacht charters, basketball and tennis courts plus much more. The units of The Grand have 985 to 4,014 square feet and have up to five bedrooms.
The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts is within walking distance from The Grand and if you continue south you'll eventually reach Bicentennial Park and the downtown area of Miami. Also to the south is Resorts World Miami which promises to offer a smorgasbord of entertainment and dining. Miami Beach is to the east of The Grand across Biscayne Bay.
- Direct Bay Views from most units.
- Olympic size outdoor heated pool
- Basketball & Tennis courts
- Tony Chan's water Club
- Primo's Restaurant and Lounge
- Los Guachitos Argentinean Steakhouse
- Biscayne Lady and Miami Yacht Charters
- Concierge Desk
- Beauty Salon
- Barber Shop
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Grand Ballroom and terrace overlooking beautiful Biscayne Bay
- Business Center
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Terrazzo countertops
- Marble bathrooms
- Open living rooms