Espirito Santo Plaza
The 36 story Espirito Santo in Miami's Brickell area is a condo-hotel. This hotel portion is run by Conrad which is itself the flagship luxury hotel brand belonging to industry heavyweight Hilton Worldwide. It's packed with amenities and includes 136 units overlooking Biscayne Bay or the Miami cityscape.
You're going to come across a mix of hotel and traditional condominium amenities in the Espirito Santo. These include over 250,000 square feet of office space, meeting facilities, a health club with all of the modern equipment, a ballroom, swimming pools and an eleven story atrium. The Brickell condos for sale of Espirito Santo have one, two or three bedrooms and 461 to 2,485 square feet.
A major Miami hotspot is its downtown area and you can experience its numerous sights and sound which include the music, al fresco dining and shopping of Bayside Marketplace, the Miami Heat games and other large scale at the American Airlines Arena or the various art installations in the Miami Art Museum. For even more fun and sunny ambiance just head across Biscayne Bay to the east and explore all the attractions in the barrier island of Miami Beach.
- Espirito Santo is 36 stories tall and features a steel and glass exterior
- Office space occupies 300,000 square feet
- Retail space encompasses 7,500 square feet
- Restaurant facilities are planned for 15,400 square feet
- The luxury Conrad Miami hotel occupies 225,000 square feet and provides suite management for the 121 luxury condominium residences which occupy the top ten floors of the building
- A fitness club below the sky lobby offers well-equipped exercise rooms. Additional facilities, located atop the building’s parking garage, include a swimming pool, two tennis courts, whirlpool, sundeck and garden
- A luxurious 11-story Atrium Sky Lobby affords stunning interior and exterior views for the hotel suites, restaurant, lounge, and condominium residences
- Valet parking is available for tenants and building patrons in the 980-space garage
- Public Metromover transportation for Metrorail and the Tri-County rail system is located directly across Brickell Avenue
- Marble floors
- Expansive balconies
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Walk-in closets